|International oral presentations
- 1. Shunta Saito and Yoshimitsu Aoki, “Building and road detection from large aerial imagery”, Proc. SPIE 9405, Image Processing: Machine Vision Applications VIII, 94050K ,February 27, 2015, (DOI:10.1117/12.2083273)
- 2. Yusuke Nakayama, Hideo Saito, Masayoshi Shimizu, and Nobuyasu Yamaguchi, “Marker-less AR system based on line segment feature”, Proc. SPIE 9392, The Engineering Reality of Virtual Reality 2015, 93920I, March 17, 2015, (DOI:10.1117/12.2083673)
- 3. Yohei Ogura, Takuya Ikeda, Francois de Sorbier, and Hideo Saito, “Illumination Estimation and Relighting using an RGB-D Camera”, Proc. The International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP2015), pp.305-312, March, 2015, (DOI:10.5220/0005295403050312)
- 4. N.Marumo, T.Beppu and T.Yamaguchi, “A Knowledge Transfer System Integrating Workflow, a Rule Base and a Goal Tree Based On Domain Ontologies”, International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM2014), Springer LNAI 8793 pp. 357-367, October, 2014, (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-12096-6_32)
- 5. Y.Ogawa, Y.Mori adn T.Yamaguchi, “Applying Semantic Web Services to Multi-Robot Coordination”, WS on Real-World HRI, 16th ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI2014) pp. 29-30, November, 2014, (DOI: 10.1145/2666499.2669640)
- 6. Y.Mori, Y.Ogawa, A.Hikawa and T.Yamaguchi, “Multi-Robot Coordination Based on Ontologies and Semantic Web Service”, The 2014 Pacific Rim Knowledge Acquisition Workshop (PKAW2014), Springer LNAI 8863 pp. 150-164, December, 2014 (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-13332-4_13)
- 7. Takashi Yoshino, Yutaka Takase, and Yukiko I. Nakano, ” Controlling Robot’s Gaze according to Participation Roles and Dominance in Multiparty Conversations”, In Proceedings of the Tenth Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction Extended Abstracts (HRI’15 Extended Abstracts). ACM, New York, NY, USA, pp. 127-128, 2015, (DOI: 10.1145/2701973.2702012)
- 8. Takashi Yoshino, Yuki Hayashi, and Yukiko I. Nakano, “Determining robot gaze according to participation roles in multiparty conversations”, In Proceedings of the second international conference on Human-agent interaction (HAI ’14). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 277-280, 2014, (DOI:10.1145/2658861.2658941)
- 1. T.Yamaguchi, A Knowledge Transfer System Based on the Integration of Workflow and Rule Base and Ontologies, the University of Vienna, October 14, 2014.
- 2. T.Yamaguchi, Interdisciplinarity vs. Specialization in Robot Technology in Japan, KSEM2014, Sibiu, Romania, October 18, 2014.
- 3. T.Yamaguchi, Wikipedia Ontology Engineering and Applications to Human Robot Interaction, PKAW2014, Gold Coast, Australia, December 2, 2014.http://www.pkaw.org/pkaw2014/
- 4. Yukiko Nakano, Understanding and modeling multiparty, multimodal interactions, In Proceedings of the workshop on From Modeling Multimodal and Multiparty Interactions to Designing Conversational Agents in ICMI2014, Istanbul, Turkey, November 16, 2014.http://ummmi.ilsp.gr/?page_id=18
- 1. T.Morita, S.Tamagawa and T.Yamaguchi: Constructing a Class Hierarchy with Properties by Refining and Aligning Japanese Wikipedia Ontology and Japanese WordNet, 13th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2014), 9th International Workshop on Ontology Matching, Riva del Garda, Italy, October 20, 2014.
- 2. T.Makiyama, Y.Ono, T.Morita, T.Yamaguchi, H.Kogusuri, T.Hideyuki and T.Sugiyama: Implementing Tourism Service Based on Linked Data with Social Experiments, Poster and Demonstartion, The Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST) 2014, Chiang Mai, Thailand, November 10, 2014.